How to Apply
Prospective students may apply to the Thompson School online through the UNH Common Application through April 1. After April 1, the Common Application can be downloaded from the UNH Website and must be filled out in paper form, as the online website will no longer be available. Completed paper applications must be submitted to the UNH Office of Admissions, Grant House, 4 Garrison Ave, Durham, NH 03824-3562. If you do not have online access you may request an application from the UNH Office of Admissions or the Thompson School Main Office.
Applications may be submitted at any time during the calendar year (we have rolling admissions). Notice of admission to the Thompson School will normally be sent within 30 days following receipt of all required information.
All applications and supplemental materials (including materials from Guidance Counselors and High Schools) must be sent to the UNH Admissions Office.
Checklist of Items to Complete for Admission:
- Complete the UNH Common Application (Essay is included in the online submission). Online submission to UNH is available until Apr. 1. After Apr. 1, please download the Common Application and mail to the UNH Admissions Office.
- Complete the UNH Supplement (Included in the Common App when you apply online and can also be downloaded)
- Pay Online (or send a check) for the Application Fee
- Request High School and/or College Transcripts to be sent to UNH Admissions
- Enclose Letter of Recommendation
- All materials must be submitted to the UNH Office of Admissions.
Please note: Priority application deadlines for those students requesting UNH residential housing is February 1 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester. Housing assignments will be handled on a space available basis after February 1. The UNH financial aid deadline is March 1 for the academic year.
UNH Office of Admissions
4 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824-3562
Fax: (603) 862-0077